Hema's 2 Street Food Egg Recipes | Egg Bhejo | Egg Noodles
#EggBhejo #EggRecipes #BurmeseRecipe #BoiledEggWithStuffings #EggNoodles #egg #eggrecipes
Oil (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Red Chilli - 10 Nos. (Buy: https://amzn.to/37DAVT1)
To make the bhejo mixture
1. Heat some oil in a kadai. Deep fry some sliced onions until they are crispy and brown.
2. Deep fry some sliced garlic until they stop sizzling.
3. To the same oil, add dried red chillies until they change a little bit in color.
4. Save a little bit of the fried oil as we will be using it later.
5. Remove the shell of boiled egg.
6. Transfer the cooled down red chillies, pulse it a few times to make chilli flakes.
7. To a bowl, add fried garlic. Crush it a little bit. Add fried onions and crushed chilli flakes. Mix everything well.
To assemble the egg bhejo
8. In a separate bowls, take diluted lemon water, tamarind water, oil used for frying, salt water, chopped coriander, fried onion/garlic/chilli mixture.
9. Take a boiled egg and make a slit in the center about half way through.
10. Stuff the onion/garlic mixture in the slit without breaking the egg.
11. Add a few drops of salt water, fried oil, tamarind water and lemon water.Finally garnish it with some coriander leaves.
12. Burmese style Egg Bhejo is ready.
To cook noodles
Salt - 1/2 Tsp
Hakka Noodles - 300 Gms
Oil - 2 Tsp
To make egg noodles
Oil - 1 1/2 Tbsp
Garlic - 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped
Ginger - 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped
Onion - 1 No. Thinly Sliced
Capsicum - 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced
Carrot - 1 No.
Shredded Cabbage - 1 Cup
Vinegar - 1 Tsp
Soy Sauce - 2 Tbsp
Chili Sauce - 2 Tbsp
Spring Onion Whites
Oil - 2 Tsp
Egg - 4 Nos
Spring Onion Greens
1. Boil some water, add salt and the noodles, and cook the noodles
2. Strain the noodles once they are done
3. Add some oil to the noodles and keep them aside
4. Heat a wok with some oil, add ginger, garlic, onions
5. Add cabbage, carrots, capsicum and stir fry them on high flame
6. Add vinegar, soy sauce, red chili sauce and mix well
7. Add spring onions whites and stir it
8. Make a well in the centre, add some oil, add eggs
9. Season it with pepper and scramble them
10. Add the cooked noodles and mix well, be careful not to break the noodles
11. Finally, add some spring onions and turn off the stove
12. Serve the Egg Noodles hot.